At Tyler Dental Care, we invite you to visit our South El Monte dental implant office to see how we are restoring hundreds of smiles with various restoration options for your missing teeth.
These options range from single tooth implant to dental implants for several missing teeth. Your dentist will discuss several options with you to get you back to your best. These could include screw-oriented and fixed dentures or removable and snap-in dentures. The right option for each individual is different so feel free to discuss with your dentist at Tyler Dental Care.
How our South El Monte dental implants can help
Dental implants can restore your smile. This cost-effective option is great for anyone who can’t smile because of a missing tooth.
- Dental implants will help your jaw hold together and stay in its natural shape. Your face shape and smile will go back to the way it used to be when you had all your teeth.
- Tooth loss is usually the reason you have a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants can help to stop the bone loss so that it doesn’t affect the neighboring teeth.
- If a missing tooth has brought a distance between you and your favorite foods, dental implants can help. With the implants in place, you will be able to chew again and enjoy the foods you loved so much before losing your tooth.
- Dental implants help to restore the functionality of the remaining teeth. It can improve your oral health and give you an overall confidence boost.
Dental implants improve your smile and enhance the quality of life. You regain your lost confidence and your oral health boosts with proper care.
At Tyler Dental Care, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality restoration services. Our professional dentists will welcome you with a bright smile, offering their skill and experience to improve your smile.
Is it for you?
Unfortunately, everyone is not a candidate for dental implants. For this procedure to work, a patient should meet these criteria.
- You have enough bone in the jaw to support the implants.
- Surrounding natural teeth should be in good health.
- If you have a weak tooth-supporting tissue, you might not be able to support dental implants properly.
Sometimes, you may have a supporting bone in the jaw but it turns out to be weak in a detailed examination. In such cases, your dentist will suggest against implants.
For those who can have dental implants, the life has a new beginning. Imagine that you can smile with confidence and eat the foods you loved. For consultation on dental implants in South El Monte please give us a call today.